I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c or d!
2. Evelyn is ten years old. Putri is older than Evelyn. Yoga is twelve years old. If Yoga is older than Putri, so Putri is .... years old.
3. Billy is eighteen years old. We can say that Billy is .... boy
4. Our parents are ....
a. father and mother
b. brother and sister
c. grandfather and grandmother
d. son and daugther
5. My father has a father. He is my ....
6. Where is Daniel’s house?
c. very big
d. on Lawu street
7. sister – in – the office – Indah’s – works
The correct sentence is ....
a. Sister in the office Indah’s works
b. Sister works in the office Indah’s
c. Indah’s sister works in the office
d. The office works sister in Indah’s
8. Mrs. Yunita .... three daughter.
10. How old is Dewi?
She is ....
b. ten old
c. a student
11. Our aunt is our parent’s ....
13. Felicia : .... is your telephone number?
Diandra : It is 081 123 456 789
14. A : Does your uncle have a son ?
B : No, ....
a. he does not
b. she does not
c. he is not
d. she is not
15. on-Jakarta street-lives-Jojo.
The correct arrangement is ....
a. Jojo on Jakarta street lives
b. Jojo lives on Jakarta street
c. Jakarta street lives on Jojo
d. Jojo Jakarta lives on street
16. A : Do you like mushroom ?
B : ....., I don’t.
17. Marta : Do you have a new telephone number?
Dinata : Yes, ....
a. I do
b. I am
c. You do
d. You are
21. When we are sick, we go to ....
a. selling farm
b. selling garden
c. selling clothes
d. selling his harvest
24. My father has toothache. He has to go to ....