I. Read the text carefully then answer the questions based on the text !
Clothes are basis needs. We need chothes to cover our body. It can also protect us from the cold ang the insect bites. People usually buy clothes at the market or supermarket. The style, size and price are varied. It depens on how much money we have. If we have much money, we can buy expensive clothes. But if we have a little money, there are still a lot of cheap clothes to buy.
1. Can clothes protect us from the cold?
Answer : Yes, it can
2. What can we do if we have much money?
Answer : We can buy expensive clothes
3. Is the price of clothes always expensive?
Answer : No, it is not
4. What do we need to cover our body?
Answer : We need chothes to cover our body
5. Where can people buy clothes?
Answer : People usually buy clothes at the market or supermarket
II. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d !
1. The Indonesian meaning of windy is ....
2.We must wear .... to school
What time is it? It is ....
a. ten past five
b. ten to five
c. five past ten
d. five to ten
4. Sailing boat is kind of ....
5. We .... to school together
6. Edo is swimming in the river. He wears ....
7. We need a .... to move the sailing boat
Nando usually .... the window
10. Mother goes .... in the market every morning
12. The shape of the wheel is ....
It is a .... past one
a. a half
14. Amanda .... to the radio in the afternoon
15. Forty five divided by five is ....
d. thirty five
16. My father works at the hospital. My father is a ....
17. We should bring .... if it is rainy
18. A : " Does Lia know the season in Indonesia?"
B : " .... "
a. Yes, I do
b. Yes, it does
c. Yes, he does
d. Yes, she does
19. Six multiplied by two is ....
20. Mr. Bin wants to make chair. Mr. Bin is a ....
21. We have breakfast in the ....
a. dining room
b. bath room
c. bed room
d. living room
22. Daniel : " Can you draw a cube?"
Donald : " No, ....
a. I do not
b. I can
c. I can't
d. I am not
23. A : ".... does she go to school?"
B : " She goes to school by pedicab".
24. It is .... The rain falls everyday
26. A plane stops at the ....
a. bus station
27. Badrun : "Is your brother a soldier?"
Joko : " Yes, ....
a. he does
b. he is
c. she is
d. she does
28. We have .... seasons in our country
29. The weather is .... in the dry season
30. In .... the snow starts to fall
III. Translate the sentences into Indonesian !
1. Flood usually occurs in the wet season
Jawaban : Banjir biasanya terjadi pada musim hujan
2. The books are arranged well in the bookshelf
Jawaban : Buku-buku tertata dengan baik di rak buku
3. The flowers start to bloom in spring
Jawaban : Bunga-bunga mulai mekar pada musim semi
4. Fabiola wants to be a singer
Jawaban : Fabiola ingin menjadi seorang penyanyi
5. We must return the book on time
Jawaban : Kita harus mengembalikan buku tepat waktu
IV. Translate the sentences into English !
1. Matahari bersinar terang
Jawaban : The sun shines brighly
2. Bu Indah adalah seorang guru
Jawaban : Mrs. Indah is a teacher
3. Menonton Upin Ipin menyenangkan
Jawaban : Watching Upin Ipin is fun
4. Kita tidak boleh menyobek buku
Jawaban : We must not tear the book
5. Marsha sangat suka membaca
Jawaban : Marsha likes reading very much
Demikian Prediksi Contoh Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban untuk kalian kalian yang duduk di bangku kelas 5 SD. Semoga bermanfaat. Terimakasih